I cannot believe that Maggie is turning six this Friday. Time has gone by soooo fast. I am a little sad I have to say because she is so grown up. But I guess instead of sitting around and feeling sorry for my self that my baby is growing up so fast I will be thankful for her and cherish all the time I have with her. This is a conversasion we had last night laying in her bed:
Maggie: Mommy why do you not want me to be bigger?
Me: Well, I love you now but would love you stay little for a little longer.
Maggie: Well I know it makes you sad but I love you and I just can't help it that I am so big.
Me: I know I love you too but you keep getting older and one day you will move out and go to college and be on your own.
Maggie: (Starts Crying) I will live with you forever mommy. I love you so much. I do not want to got to college some where.
Me: Well you need to go to college.
Maggie: I want to be a teacher.
Me: You have to go to college to be a teacher.
Maggie: Can I go to Tarleton?
Me: Sure you can or Texas Tech!!! Hee Hee
Maggie: Okay then I can live at home
Me: You might not want too.
Maggie: Yes, I will.
Me: Okay, goodnight!!!
Well we will see one day where this leads. I will remember this conversasion we had together. I still remember telling my mom I wanted to live with her and my dad forever. What a great feeling as a kid to be loved so much by your parents you want to live with them forever.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment