Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recycling

I never knew recycling would be so easy!!! I am sharing this for those who read this blog which I don't think many do.. Oh well. Anyways, Kyle and I decided for the new year to do our part in recycling. We have only started recycling cardboard/newspapers. Our trash days are on Monday and Thursday. We would have two large trash cans full of trash. Since we have started recycling cardboard/newspapers we barely have one trash can half full.....

We are going to order these really cool recycling bins I found online that stack (space savers) and have cool hinged lids. We are going to do the #2 plastics, magazines, and soup cans etc... We will hardly have any trash for pick up.

I just wanted to share. Also many people do not know that Tarleton recycles alot of these items.. It is open to the public too.

Cheers,

Jennifer

2 comments:

McGregor Family said...

Now we are recyling plastic bags!! I am about to order our new bins and it will be more. I am just so happy to help with the environment....

Ashley said...

Where is the Tarleton Recycling place? I was just about to do a blog post on this. Great minds think alike!